Hi NBCC family!!
Tomorrow is the Streetwise Thanksgiving Event! There are events at multiple locations, but we will primarily be focusing on the event at the Auburn Trailer Park. Please be praying in preparation for this event. We are so blessed to be able to share the gospel at this location and to serve these folks. It will be a wonderful day!
Here are the final details. I have contacted most of you with your work assignments. This will be a very busy day, and we all will have a job to do. If you haven’t heard from me and want to know what you will be doing ahead of time, send me an email, message me on FB, or send me a text. I’m not the best at checking my phone messages, so text or email is your best bet!
1. Be at the Streetwise location at 830 am. Park behind the building and indicate to the staff that you will be working at the Auburn Trailer Park. We will all be driving our cars to Auburn and parking at that location to free up parking spaces for Streetwise clients. The Streetwise address is 1750 Cedars Road • Lawrenceville, GA 30045.
2. Everyone should come to the 830 am training, including those with children. The girls in the student ministry have graciously volunteered to keep an eye your children for you so you can be trained and help as needed. THANK YOU GIRLS. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!
3. The event at the trailer park runs from 1100 – 200. There will be no food available there, so make sure to take a sack lunch. I know I’m probably going to forget this so I should just go ahead and pack a lunch right now and put it in a cooler in my Jeep. Water and soda will be provided.
4. If you need to get in touch with me for some reason tomorrow morning, give me a call or send me a text. I will have my phone glued to my hand. My number is 770-362-8795. Again, if you need to leave a message, it’s best to text me or send me an email because I’m a phone message failure. Ask my friends and family.
5. Come prepared to work hard, make new friends and to be a light in this community!
I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
(John 12:46 ESV)